Build your dream home in Watson! Watson has 10 newly developed lots for sale. The new lots boast up to 77 foot frontage, backing onto our beautiful Mel Molle Park.
If you prefer more developed trees and a smaller lot to take care of, we have 13 infill lots to meet your needs. Many of these lots are just a short walk to McNab Regional Park.
Contact the Town Office for help finding a contractor or for information on any lot you are interested in. We look forward to your call, and welcoming you to our community!
New Build Incentives
Residential tax concessions are available for new builds in Watson.
For more information or for inquiries please contact the town office.
When Do I NEED a Building Permit?
- New building construction
- Structural change
- Building demolition
- In ground/permanent swimming pools (install or removal)
- Building repairs or renos
- Interior alterations
- Exterior landings that are greater that 2.25m2 in area and/or landings that are 600mm or more above grade
- Accessory buildings that are greater than 10m2 in floor area
- Decks that are more that 200mm above grade
- Roof enclosure over an existing or new deck
- Structural change in a roof
- Moving any structure into a new area
When is a Building Permit NOT Required?
- Fences, driveways, and sidewalks. May require a line locate
- Cosmetic repairs such as paint or minor repairs to exterior finishes
- Replacing doors or windows in existing openings; unless the structure is altered (Installation of "bay," "bow," or "box" windows require a permit.)
- Replacing siding on a one to four unit dwelling